Providing you with the best possible professional document preparation and estate planning services goes beyond traditional document preparation services. Strategy in the documents is more important than the documents themselves. Education is essential to understand the various options and strategies and resulting consequences in the choices you make and the drafting of your various estate planning and business documents. ALTA Estate Services, offers free Education Workshops to our existing clients as well as prospective clients and friends with the coordinated efforts of our licensed attorneys, tax preparers and certified document preparers, to provide you with this invaluable education experience. These Education Workshops are essential to gain a full understanding of the importance of proper and complete estate planning and asset protection planning and document preparation. In addition, this is a perfect opportunity for our existing clients to stay current with changes in the laws that may affect your estate planning and asset protection legal documents.
Learn about other ways to achieve complete and proper estate and asset protection planning by attending one of these Education Workshops.
Topics covered include:
- Avoiding probate with Living Trusts
- Protecting your assets from claims by creditors
- Asset protection planning and avoiding the required spend down liquidation resulting from long term care (ALTCS)
- The need for proper medical power of attorneys and health care directives under the new HIPAA regulations (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- Establishing a game plan i.e.: estate plan strategies including our Emergency Hotline Telephone Contact Program for family members in times of medical emergencies
- Learn about differences and changes in State and Federal laws that affect your estate planning documents
- Understanding various business and tax planning entities to best protect your estate assets and minimize taxes
- Learn about the best choices available and documents necessary to protect your estate assets from medicaid spend down regulations
Call our office to find out more information about our future Education Workshops we will be scheduling in your area. Plan to attend, all are welcome. This is an extremely unique and valuable opportunity to review your current estate plan and learn what you may be missing.
In addition, we offer a free initial consultation to anyone who desires to learn more about these topics and the services ALTA Estate Services, LLC can provide to you. This is a great opportunity to have your trust and estate planning documents reviewed by our professional team of attorneys and certified legal document preparers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at (520) 797-1400 regarding these matters.